We decided to prepare for you a list of cool series where the main storyline is about medicine. So if you are looking for something to watch in the evening, save this article in your bookmarks.
- "The Resident" 6 seasons, (2018 - present day)
A group of graduates falls under the guidance of a young intern with idealistic views on life.
- "The Good Doctor" 6 seasons, (2017 - present)
About a young surgeon diagnosed with autism and savant syndrome who has an innate talent for saving lives.
- "New Amsterdam" 5 seasons, (2018 - present)
The plot centers on a talented doctor who fights the bureaucratic system and tries to help everyone, no matter what it takes.
- "A Gifted Man" season 1 (2011)
About a talented but self-centered surgeon who treats wealthy clients. But at the request of his deceased wife, he begins to help the poor and needy.
- "Emily Owens, M.D." Season 1 (2012-2013)
About a young doctor who is in her first year of internship at the hospital.
- "9-1-1" 6 seasons, (2018 - present)
Based on real events. About the work of Los Angeles emergency services: police officers, paramedics, firefighters, and dispatchers.
- "9-1-1: Lone Star" 3 seasons, (2020 - present)
A spin-off of the series "9-1-1". About the emergency response team in Texas.
- "The Knick" 2 seasons, (2014-2015)
Events unfold in 1900. Doctors fight for the lives of patients in the absence of antibiotics and modern technology.
- "Red Band Society" 1 season, (2014-2015)
Teenage drama, where in the center of the plot are young patients who constantly live in the pediatric department of the hospital.
And, of course, already a classic series:
- "House, M.D." 8 seasons (2004-2012),
- "Scrubs" 9 seasons (2001-2010),
- "ER" 15 seasons (1994-2009),
- "Grey's Anatomy" 19 seasons (2005 - present)
Enjoy your viewing!