Arthroscopic stands from the STANDART package are a set of equipment for various types of surgical interventions on joints.
Microincisions, special optics, and arthroscopic instruments are used for this purpose. The endoscopic stand is characterized by ergonomics and compactness.
Medical equipment company Loran is quality equipment at a low price. To receive a commercial offer or consultation, leave a request on our website.
- Diagonal: 24″
- Resolution: Full HD 1920 × 1080
Endoscopic camera AGM-HD1
- Resolution: 1920 × 1080, 60 fps
- White balance: manual / auto
- Outputs: CVBS / DVI-D / VGA / NETWORK / HDMI / HD-SDI
- Possibility of photo and video recording during the procedure
- Waterproof camera head with two control keys
Light source AGS 210
- Power: 100 W
- Color temperature: 5700 К
- LED lifetime: ≥ 20,000 hours
- Color rendering index: Ra ≥ 92
- Display: 5 inches
- Recording of total lamp operating time
Fiber optic cable 4 mm in diameter, 1.8 meters long
Radio frequency electrosurgical device KENTAMED RF-100
- Power: 100 W
- Frequency: 4.0 MHz
- Cutting modes: Fine Cut (70 W), Heavy Cut (100 W)
- Coagulation modes: Soft Coag (50 W), Forced Coag (50 W), BiCoag (80 W), Micro BiCoag (35 W)
Irrigation pump JINGRUI JG100
- Supply voltage: ~ 220 V, 50 Hz
- Power: 150 VA
- Pressure range: 15-400 mm Hg (2-53.3 kPa)
- Flow range: 0.1-1.0 l/min
- Noise: ≤ 70 dB
An arthroscopy instrumental part in the assortment.