The endoscopic set for arthroscopy PREMIUM package is a set of equipment and instruments for high-tech and minimally traumatic surgical intervention.
Arthroscopy helps to get rid of knee joint problems that often occur due to injuries, damage to the meniscus or cruciate ligament, etc.
We are sure that every doctor is pleased to work with high-quality and high-tech medical equipment. This is rather not a question of prestige, but of the possibility of providing prompt and effective assistance to patients.
The arthroscopic set from the German brand Allgaier is an ideal option for endoscopic equipment because it has a high level of visualization and modern and reliable components.
Medical Grade Monitor
- Matrix Type: TFT AM LCD
- Diagonal: 21.5″
- Aspect ratio: 16:10
- Resolution: 1920 × 1080 pixels
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Video Outputs: DVI-I (HDMI support), RGBS/YPbPr, S-video, Composite Video, 3G-SDI, DisplayPort
Full HD endoscopic single chip camera
- Resolution: Full HD, 1920 × 1080
- Image capture and video recording functions
- Digital zoom: Up to 4×
- On-screen menu
- Auto white balance
- Preset configuration sets for various endoscopic procedures
- Fully programmable buttons on camera head
- Ability to enter patient data using external keypad
LED light source
- Color temperature of light: 6500K
- LED lamp working time: at least 20,000 hours
- Luminous Flux: 2800 lm
- Flow rate: 2 l/min
- Pressure: 10-200 mmHg
Radio frequency electrosurgical device KENTAMED RF-100
- Power: 100 W
- Frequency: 4.0 MHz
- Cutting modes: Fine Cut (70 W), Heavy Cut (100 W)
- Coagulation modes: Soft Coag (50 W), Forced Coag (50 W), BiCoag (80 W), Micro BiCoag (35 W)
Instrumental part for arthroscopy to choose from.